***Orders will ship out in mid-August as the craftsman is awaiting for restock of materials to build this wonderful instrument.***
The Bass Octave – The ideal accompaniment for the Wing. The Bass Octave instrument creates a rich canvas of low tones for the melodic Wing instrument to play over. With four corresponding scales to the Wings, the Bass Octave instrument is comprised of six low notes in the pentatonic scales of either G major, D minor, C major or A minor. The notes are made with 2 inch wide aluminum bars that are resonated by 2 1/2 inch square tubes, giving these low tones remarkable projection for their size and cost.
Price includes one mallet, an additional mallet is $25.
Suitable for both beginners and trained musicians. Ideal for relaxation, meditation, therapy, early childhood, aged care, trauma sufferers, higher functioning, cognitive skills, self expression, motor skills and increasing social and emotional development and well being.
- Suitable for beginners and trained musicians
- Handmade by Grammy Award winner
- Explore your creative musicality
- Notes sustain for over six seconds
- No moving parts, no tuning
- Endorsed by music therapists
- Ideal for special needs children/adults
- Sturdy, lightweight, portable
- Enables all to unlock their creative potential