D'Addario's EJ97-6 strings are designed for use with 6-string Greek bouzoukis of various scales. The unwound strings are made from plain steel and the wound strings are nickel wound.
D'Addario offers a wide variety of ethnic instrument strings designed to the exacting specifications of our artists, instrument partners and international customers. Our computer-controlled winding machinery, laser micrometer inspection, and closed-loop tension control systems promise unrivaled quality and consistency, set after set.
- Designed for use with 6-string Greek bouzoukis of various scales
- Distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011/.011, .014/014, .011/.022W