Baroque style fancy Pochette
Product DescriptionThe pochette or dancing master's fiddle is essentially a very small violin, designed to fit in a pocket - hence its other common name, the pochette (French for small pocket). It was used by dance masters in royal courts and other places of nobility, as well as by street musicians up until around the 18th century.
Real baroque style dancing masters fiddle.¬† A perfect travel instrument
- Inlaid purfling¬†
- Loud sound
- European spruce top
- Flame maple back, ribs and neck
- 12 year aged wood
- Ebony fingerboard, tailpiece and pegs
- Overall length : 17 1/4"
- The body length is: 7 7/8"
- The scale length : 10 5/8"¬†
- The upper bout of the body is: 2 1/2"
- The lower bout of the body is: 3"