The Mandola, often used in Celtic traditional music, is to the mandolin what the viola is to the violin. The four double courses of strings are usually tuned in fifths to CGDA, a fifth lower than a mandolin, but many other tunings may be used. Our Mandola features authentic Celtic tone and low, comfortable playing action. The cast brass tailpiece is stronger and thicker than sheet metal tailpieces, providing more sustain. This traditionally shaped and finished mandola will complement the sound of any acoustic ensemble. Available as left-handed model. Case included.
- Top:¬¨‚Ä†Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides:¬¨‚Ä†Mahogany
- Finish:¬¨‚Ä†Natural Gloss
- Bridge:¬¨‚Ä†Ebony with Bone Intonated
- Tuners:¬¨‚Ä†Sealed Guitar-Style
- Truss Rod:¬¨‚Ä†Two-Way Adjustable
- Hardware:¬¨‚Ä†Nickel Plated
- Number of Frets:¬¨‚Ä†20
- Nut Width:¬¨‚Ä†1-1/4"Bone
- Scale Length:¬¨‚Ä†17-1/16"
- Weight:¬¨‚Ä†3 lbs.