Handmade Octave Mandolin, Inlaid Eagle
VERY SPECIAL & BEAUTIFUL INLAYS
- Headplate: solid air-dried rosewood
- Neck: solid air-dried straight maple wood
- Fingerboard : dark solid air-dried rosewood, satin polish, pretty inlay
- Top: Canadian high-quality solid spruce
- Body: solid air-dried Indian rosewood, shiny polish¬†
- Bridge: solid air-dried rosewood
- Nut & Saddle: buffalo bones
- Tuners : high-quality metal with gold-plated surface
- Inlays: inlaid with various colors of abalones and MOP on the body, around the perimeters of the bodyboard are also beautifully inlaid with green abalones.
- Two way adjustable truss rod inside the neck.
- With hard case.
- Total length: 32.67" = 830mm
- Width : 13.38" = 340m
- Depth : 3.07" = 78m
- Nut width: 1.47" = 37m
- Heel width: 2.24" = 57m
- Scale length: 20.6" = 52.5mm
- Fret amount : 20
- Weight : 1.8 kg
Only one in stock.