- Solid carved spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Solid maple back and sides in a rich sunburst finish combine traditional beauty with booming sound and volume
- One-piece maple neck and rosewood fingerboard for fast, easy action
- Adjustable rosewood bridge allows player to dial-in the perfect string height with ease
- Deluxe tuning machines work smoothly and keep you in tune
The novice or beginner who demands top value in a mandolin can make no better choice than the Rover RM-50! A slim, easy-playing neck, dovetail joint, and all-solid construction are just a few of the many points of excellence in this popular mandolin. Tone, value and beautiful workmanship and finish are hallmarks of every Rover mandolin!