The Alpine Series of gig bags represents years of development in the area of soft-sided, yet durable instrument transportation. This series of gig bags blends all the modern advancements in instrument protection that a traveling musician would ever need. Features include a high grade denier for the exterior and a soft plush lining for the interior, an additional layer of thick, highly supportive padding surrounds the instrument, multilayer storage pockets, a mesh water bottle compartment, reflective piping for night-time safety, and removable back straps – a feature Saga originally developed close to thirty years ago and now a standard feature on every gig bag made today. The Alpine series includes 7 models able to accommodate some of the most popular styles of musical instruments. And, in keeping with the modern tastes of musicians looking for something a little different, each model is available in Navy Blue, Forest Green, and Desert Sand.
- 12mm padding and no-scratch soft gray interior lining ensures a safe, protective fit
- Separate 12mm padded zipper guard
- Fully adjustable and removable backpack straps with added chest strap
- Multi-layer exterior storage pockets for accessories
- Approximate dimensions: 37" long x 12.5" wide x 3" deep