**Order by Dec. 6th for delivery by Christmas.**
The Chickadee is designed so you can have a really good instrument that will do everything it is supposed to reliably, sound good as well, but not need a second mortgage to afford. In the video below you can clearly hear how it sounds and see it played. It is durable enough that it should last into the next century, and light enough to easily carry around. Includes dulcimer, hammers and tuning wrench.
- Baltic birch top and back
- cherry rails
- hard maple pin blocks and
- walnut bridges
- 12 lbs
For beginners, we recommend getting the Complete Package. In addition to the dulcimer, hammers and tuning wrench, the package includes:
- a padded soft case
- a dulcimer stand (specify version - if you play standing up or sitting down)
- a chromatic electronic tuner,
- Mel Bay's You Can Teach Yourself Hammered Dulcimer book/ online video.