D'Addario EJ65B strings are designed specifically for baritone ukuleles. The 3rd and 4th string are a silver-plated copper wound on nylon and complimented by a 1st and 2nd Pro-Arté Custom Extruded clear nylon strings.
Each Custom Extruded Nylon sets are manufactured on D’Addario’s own advanced monofilament extrusion line built exclusively for the production of musical instrument strings. Each set features our exclusive laser sorted Pro-Arté clear nylon trebles for unsurpassed intonation with a warm, projecting acoustic tone.
- Optimized for Baritone Ukuleles tuned to standard DGBE tuning
- Pro-Arté Custom Extruded Nylon for highly accurate, laser sorted treble strings
- Baritone Ukulele, Pro-Arté Custom Extruded Clear Nylon, Silver-Plated Copper Wound, Non-Ball End
- String Gauges: Nylon .028, .034, Silver Plated Copper .030, .035
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance