The Bass Octaves are the ideal accompaniment for the Wing as demonstrated in the videos. They create a rich canvas of low tones for the melodic Wing instrument to play over. The notes are made with 2.5” wide aluminum bars that are resonated by 3” square tubes, giving these low tones remarkable projection for their size and cost. The Bass Octaves are two to three times larger than our Wings.
THE D MINOR BASS OCTAVE
is a resonated xylophone with 6 notes in a pentatonic scale.
6 notes (D-E-F-A-A#-D)
2.5″ wide aluminum bars
Includes 1 Bass Octave Mallet
Price includes one mallet, an additional mallet is $25.
Suitable for both beginners and trained musicians. Ideal for relaxation, meditation, therapy, early childhood, aged care, trauma sufferers, higher functioning, cognitive skills, self expression, motor skills and increasing social and emotional development and well being.
- Suitable for beginners and trained musicians
- Handmade by Grammy Award winner
- Explore your creative musicality
- Notes sustain for over six seconds
- No moving parts, no tuning
- Endorsed by music therapists
- Ideal for special needs children/adults
- Sturdy, lightweight, portable
- Enables all to unlock their creative potential