- Solid spruce top with small oval soundhole provides that bell-bright attack and distinctive Gypsy Jazz sound
- Santos rosewood back and sides guarantee deep bass and strong cutting power
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Premium ebony fingerboard gives extra durability and striking good looks
- Traditional brass tailpiece and ebony compensated mustache bridge, perfect for the Django Reinhardt enthusiast
- Comes with a sturdy, padded ProTour guitar gig bag, with Gitane logo
Sure to be popular with any Gypsy Jazz guitar player. The Gitane DG-255 is a faithful recreation of the Selmer style jazz guitar that replaced the original Grand Bouche design of the early 1930s. Easily recognizable in early photos of Django! With it’s longer scale length, it’s a breeze to play and the smaller sound hole gives the guitar it’s characteristic snap, percussive and focused sound required by aficionados. There is nothing else on the market that even comes close. Let Gitane Put the Gypsy in Your Soul!