Features all solid wood construction, with select Sitka spruce top, mahogany neck, back and sides, rosewood fingerboard, hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic pre-war forward X position, bone nut and saddle, 1-11/16 inch nut, "000" style body.
* Select solid Sitka Spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
* Choice solid mahogany sides and back
* "000" body style with 14th-fret neck joint
* Dovetail neck joint
* East Indian Rosewood fingerboard, bridge, and bridge plate
* Saga's exclusive Dalmatian tortoise pickguard
* B/W/B plastic binding with fine black and white purfling on soundboard
* Slim mahogany neck has adjustable truss rod and 1-11/16" nut width
* Scale length of 25.5"
* Rosewood peghead overlay adorned with a unique Mother-of-pearl and abalone design
* Natural high-gloss finish with aging toner for the perfect vintage look
* Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
* Shop Adjusted
Comes with hard case.