The Gold Tone GRS's full-depth steel body takes the energy generated by the authentic reverse-cone resonator and biscuit bridge and pumps it out relentlessly. The new Gold Tone/Beard resonator coverplate features a removable palm rest, making it a breeze to adjust string action, break angle, or string spacing, or to replace the bridge saddle without removing all that hardware. Available as left-handed model.
- Back & Sides:¬†Steel (3.125" thick)
- Finish:¬†Brushed Aluminium
- Bridge:¬†Maple with Ebony Insert
- Tuners:¬†Metal Die-Cast with Metal Buttons
- Truss Rod:¬†Two-Way Adjustable
- Cone & Spider:¬†Brushed Aluminum Cone and Biscuit
- Buttons:¬†Brushed Aluminium
- Hardware:¬†Brushed Aluminium
- Tailpiece:¬†Paul Beard 6-String
- Number of Frets:¬†19
- Nut Width:¬†1-3/4"
- Scale Length:¬†25"
- Weight:¬†9.5 lbs.
- Strings:¬†.052w, .045w, .035w, .024w, .016, .013
- Option 1:¬†Beard/
- Hard Case:¬†HBRD (Optional)
- Bag:¬†HBAG (Optional)
- Left-Handed Available:¬†Yes