The Wings are Freenotes signature instrument. The current model represents a lifetime of work, experience and modifications allowing us to provide you the most amazing instrument possible. The size is perfect for ease of use. The brightness of the tones and the sustain combine perfectly to embody all Freenotes philosophies.
THE G MAJOR WING
is a resonated xylophone with eight notes in a pentatonic scale. It is ideal for playing many well-known folk melodies, such as Auld Lang Syne and other Scottish or Irish songs. Many Stephen Foster tunes are in this key, which is also quite useful for creating your own melodies.
8 notes (D-E-G-A-B-D-E-G)
1″ wide aluminum bars
Includes 2 Wing Mallets
Suitable for both beginners and trained musicians. Ideal for relaxation, meditation, therapy, early childhood, aged care, trauma sufferers, higher functioning, cognitive skills, self expression, motor skills and increasing social and emotional development and well being.
- Suit beginners and trained musicians
- Handmade by Grammy Award winner
- Explore your creative musicality
- Five-tone harmonic pentatonic scale
- Notes sustain for over six seconds
- No moving parts, no tuning
- Endorsed by music therapists
- Ideal for special needs children/adults
- Sturdy, lightweight, portable
- Enables all to unlock their creative potential