Suitable for both beginners and trained musicians. Ideal for relaxation, meditation, therapy, early childhood, aged care, trauma sufferers, higher functioning, cognitive skills, self expression, motor skills and increasing social and emotional development and well being.
- Suitable for beginners and trained musicians
- Handmade by Grammy Award winner
- Explore your creative musicality
- Five-tone harmonic pentatonic scale
- Notes sustain for over six seconds
- No moving parts, no tuning
- Endorsed by music therapists
- Ideal for special needs children/adults
- Sturdy, lightweight, portable
- Enables all to unlock their creative potential
The C Major Wing has eleven notes and spans two octaves. It is excellent for creating soothing and uplifting harmonies. As with all Freenotes instruments, there are no wrong notes, so you can be as free as you wish to be.
Note: The C Major and A Minor wings are combined in the Pegasus instrument creating meditative, relaxing and dream like patterns.
11 notes (C-D-E-G-A-C-D-E-G-A-C)
1″ aluminium bars