An excellent starter package for folks interested in beginning with the hammered dulcimer. Russell Cook makes these beautiful instruments in his workshop in Oklahoma. The Pioneer Package includes, instrument, light weight case, sit-down x-brace stand, student hammers, electronic tuner, tuning wrench, and an Understanding and Fine Tuning Booklet.
- Sepo soundboard
- Laminated Finland birch back
- 16 treble & 15 bass courses
- Harrison Rose inlays standard
- Approximately 12 lbs.
- Exotic hardwood bridges
- Alder endrails
- Tapered soundboard and open bracing system similar to our finest instrument models and found only in a Master Works
- Stain: your choice of natural, cranberry (+$49) or brown (+$49)
- Padded case: +$89