Traditional Kentucky A-model mandolins offer players that big sweet tone and easy playability, all priced within the reach of any budget-conscious musician. Saga has now raised the bar even further by upgrading the features of the KM-140 to include a solid top - making this already runaway best-seller even better!
- Solid carved German spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Mahogany back and sides for a vintage look and warm resonance
- Slim mahogany neck for comfortable, easy action
- Choice rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- High-gloss sunburst lacquer finish imparts traditional beauty and luster
- Comes with a sturdy, padded ProTour BV-2012 Mandolin Gig Bag, with Kentucky logo
- Factory Strings: D’Addario EJ-74